How is Capital Smart City different from other housing societies in Islamabad?
If you’re considering moving to Islamabad, you may be wondering what differentiates Capital Smart City from other housing societies. Here’s a rundown of some of the key ways in which Capital Smart City is different – and why we think it’s the best choice for families looking for a new home!
Capital Smart City is strategically located in the foothills of Margalla Hills. The society is close to all main amenities and is easily accessible from any part of Islamabad. Due to its location, Capital Smart City offers unmatched views of the Margalla Hills and the cityscape. Other housing societies in Islamabad are not as strategically located as Capital Smart City. Most of them are located far from the main city and are not easily accessible. This makes it difficult for residents to commute to and from these societies. Additionally, the views from these societies are not as impressive as the views from Capital Smart City.
Capital Smart City is an ideal place to live for families who are looking for a safe and secure environment with world-class facilities. The society offers a wide range of amenities that cater to the needs of families with children. These include a shopping mall, an international school, a hospital, and a mosque. In addition, the society has been designed to offer excellent security and recreational facilities. These include a swimming pool, a gym, and a children’s play area. This makes it the perfect place to call home for families and professionals.
The recreational facilities in Capital Smart City are also excellent. The society has a swimming pool, a gym, and a children’s play area. These facilities are perfect for keeping residents active and healthy. They also provide a great place for families to spend time together. Overall, Capital Smart City is an excellent place to live. The society offers world-class facilities that cater to the needs of families with children. The security and recreational facilities are also excellent. This makes Capital Smart City the perfect place to call home.
Capital Smart City also has its own power generation plant and a 24-hour security system. The society is also equipped with advanced security cameras and a highly trained security team. This ensures that the residents of Capital Smart City are safe and secure at all times.
The security arrangements in Capital Smart City are state of the art. The society is equipped with high-tech security features that include CCTV cameras and 24-hour security patrols. This ensures that residents feel safe and secure at all times. Capital Smart City is also home to a highly trained security team that is always on hand to respond to any incident. This ensures that the residents of Capital Smart City are safe and secure at all times.
4. Prices and payment plan
Unlike other housing societies in Islamabad, Capital Smart City offers a unique pricing and payment plan that makes it more affordable for buyers. Under the plan, buyers can purchase a plot of land for as little as 20% of the total price, with the remaining 80% to be paid over a period of 8 years. This makes it much easier for buyers to afford their dream home without having to compromise on their budget. Additionally, the society offers a wide range of facilities and amenities that are sure to appeal to everyone. So, if you’re looking for a comfortable and affordable place to call home, Capital Smart City is the perfect choice!
Capital Smart City Islamabad is designed to be a well-connected city, with world-class infrastructure and amenities. The city will have its own dedicated interchange on the Pakistan Expressway, providing easy access to the capital city of Islamabad and the international airport. Capital Smart City will also have its own power generation plant and water treatment facility, ensuring a reliable supply of electricity and water for residents. In addition, the city will have its own waste management system, with a dedicated team of professionals to ensure that all waste is properly disposed of.
6. high quality of life:
Capital Smart City Islamabad is designed to be a self-sustaining city, with all the amenities and infrastructure needed to support a high quality of life. The city is also well-connected to the rest of Pakistan, making it a convenient and desirable place to live. With its world-class infrastructure and amenities, Capital Smart City is sure to be a popular destination for those looking for a modern and comfortable lifestyle.
Capital Smart City is a much-needed breath of fresh air in Islamabad’s housing market. It offers residents a unique and modern living experience, with all the amenities they need right on site. If you’re looking for an up-and-coming community to call home, be sure to check out Capital Smart City!